Friday, February 6, 2009

Ruche Winter Lookbook


I know....Winter is almost over...but I was finally able to finish up everything for the Lookbook. I will definitely have to start earlier next time.

Photographer: Joleen Thiessen
Model: Andrea Padilla
Makeup: Susie Chhuor
Wardrobe Stylist: Me


Shop Charmant




Shop Waves of Grain




This dress is actually for Spring and isn't available yet. Expect it sometime soon though.




Blue Confetti Funnel Neck Trench Coat




Perfect Pairings




Shop Waves of Grain




Shop Mellifluous




Softer Than Cotton Capelet




Behind the scenes and me looking like a slob. Please give me a break though, it was early and photo shoots are stressful! =)

1 comment:

Crimzen Creative said...

Yes, shoots are stressful and I never enjoyed them! These are great and you really did a nice job with the outfits--the model is fabulous and the photos WOW!