Tuesday, April 14, 2009

An Update

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! I went to Northern California to visit my inlaws and had a blast!

My Victoria Secret swimsuit came in today and I'm so bummed because it doesn't fit well with my body shape at all. I was under the impression that it was a marigold yellow, but it turned out to be regular bright yellow! Luckily, I dropped by Old Navy and found one for only $26.90. It is also a one piece suit but with thin brown zebra stripes. It is plunged at the bust with a brass ring. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the swimsuit on their website to show you!

On another note, Thanks for everyone who participated in our Giveaway with Stephanie Williams! Congrats Ashlee!

3 comments:

Jessica Haley said...

I love zebra strips! What a great buy. You need my peep toe shoes in an adult size ;)

http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=14994044

elventryst said...

I'm sorry that your VS swimsuit didn't work out-- I've had the same problem with their one-pieces. In my experience, they're always too short-waisted. Old Navy to the rescue!

shopruche.com said...

Jessica! THOSE SHOES ARE TOO CUTE! I need to hurry up and have a baby so I can shop at your store! lol

elventryst - Yeah I know. What a bummer!