Thursday, May 21, 2009

Another Photoshoot

I worked with Rodney Ray to style the gorgeous Katerina a couple weeks ago. The style is a little different than Ruche's romantic feel, but I still want to share with you all. There are so many different ways to wear clothing to get entirely different looks. That is one reason why I love styling. I always prefer to get the "Ruche" look in all my clothing, but you could always switch up your shoes, accessories and even hair style to get a different look.

Katerina is wearing the Masai Mara Safari Shirt Dress in brown and the Swedish pointy clog heels, both from Ruche of course.


Here are some pictures:







For a sexy business look, I paired her up with the whipped cream tank, cadette gray high waist buttoned skirt with the Swedish pointy clog heels.



Katerina is wearing the Flour mill knitted sweater in the pictures below.



3 comments:

Chie said...

all the pictures came out sooo nice! i love all the dresses!

Jeanne Oliver said...

Love the brown dress, heals and wish you carried that hat!! Great pics.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Fabulous shots and that sweater is gorgeous!!