Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Back from Vacation!

We're back from our Alaskan Cruise! We had a BLAST! Thank you all for your patience while we were away! I hope you made use of the free shipping special while we were gone.

Here is a little highlight of my trip:
-Saw two huge glaciers (BREATHLESS VIEW)
-Dog sledding in the mud, got covered it mud, and had SO MUCH FUN (The snow one was way to pricey, but I loved it so much I might have to go in the snow next time!)
-Slept more than 8 hours a day + 1-2 hour naps (finally caught up!)
-Relaxed in the sauna
-Ate my heart out - breakfast, lunch, and 4 course dinners (gained 2 lbs in a week)
-Had Seattle's Best Coffee in Seattle (Finally something other than Starbucks!)
-Smelled the flowers at Butchard Garden in Victoria, Canada
-Realized my closet had a horrible selection of warm clothing (I'm in Cali!)

Here are some pictures:
Views from the ship!

I missed my lil mutt
Look at the glacier in the back!


Scored this dress at Forever21 years ago


me trying to be artistic with my point and shoot =)


the end of our vacation....

back to work!!!

7 comments:

Leia said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing :)

Jessica Haley said...

Baeutiful pictures! Beautiful you! Thanks for sharing!

Kasey said...

how cute are you!
looks like a wonderful vaca.
xo

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Wow. Gorgeous pics! I would really like to do that someday!

shopruche.com said...

Thanks ladies! I totally recommend the Alaskan cruise!

Little Bo Peeep said...

youss soo lucky!! ALASKA! great view of the iceberg :(

Christina said...

glad you're back safely. this cruise looks divine (and cold)!