Monday, July 27, 2009

Dujour Magazine - Vintage Issue

I'm not sure if you are all familiar with Dujour Magazine but it is an amazing online magazine featuring fashion with an artistic twist and breathless photography. This past issue was my absolutely favorite because it is the Vintage Issue! I was looking through it to find inspiration for my next photoshoot.



Here are some pages from the magazine that was styled by vintage guru liebemarlene:




You can get a digital subscription for an entire year for only $9.99! It is so worth it, especially if you love photography and fashion. This last issue was 258 pages long!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

pretty. i love liebemarlene.

Bardot in Blue said...

i too love dujour mag! and your blog which I have just discovered :-D off to go read some more now..

xoxo Bardot in Blue aka your new fan in Paris