Monday, August 17, 2009

A New Week

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I wanted to give you a little peek on a recent photoshoot I styled with photographer Stephanie Williams. I won't spoil the surprise and tell you what the shoot was for...that will come later this week! =P






Don't forget to check out our Item of the Week that Vicki from Simply Hue picked out! This rainbow embroidered peasant top is marked down from $34.99 to $22. This week only though!





Don't forget to enter the "Name This Dress" Contest! But if you like the dress, please get it soon! I think we're going to run out before the contest ends (of course I saved one for the winner). Also, we'll be adding more jewelry and clothing this week. Check back soon!

4 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

This is stunning! Cannot wait to see more!

Kelley said...

That photograph really is stunning.

vicki (simply hue) said...

I can't wait to see the photoshoot! Stephanie Williams is very talented. :)

Jenny K. said...

Looks like the Strawberry Lemonade dress with a flower belt...